April 4-8, 2022
3-hour sessions, 5 consecutive days
Session 1: Monday, April 4, 2022 at 6-9 PM EST
Session 2: Tuesday, April 5, 2022 at
6-9 PM EST
Session 3: Wednesday, April 6, 2022 at
6-9 PM EST
Session 4: Thursday, April 7, 2022 at
6-9 PM EST
Session 5: Friday, April 8, 2022 at
6-9 PM EST
The Professional Scrum Master (PSM) course is much more than just a set of slides and an instructor. In this course, students work on real-life cases with other classmates together as a team. This is taught by a certified Scrum professionals certified by Scrum.org.
Included within your course:
- High-quality instruction from a Scrum.org Trainer and hands-on Agile Practitioner
- Course materials handbook (online PDF)
- Recognition by the Scrum.org as a Professional Scrum Master after passing the exam
- Password to take the PSM I assessment and 2nd Attempt is included if taken within 14 days of the course
A free book (e.g. Mastering Professional Scrum/Scrum - A Pocket Guide/..) - either paper version or kindle version - based on your location and preference.
Additional after-course assessment preparation session 90 minutes - so that on the course we can fully focus on the content of the course!
- In case of failed attempt yet additional session to revisit questions and help the student to pass
- Overview of Scrum Roles
Scrum Master Accountability
- Product Owner Accountability
- Developer Accountability
- Sprint Planning
- Daily Scrum
- Sprint Review
- Sprint Retrospective
Scrum Artifacts and Commitments
- Product Backlog and the Product Goal
- Product Increment and the Definition of Done
- Sprint Backlog and the Sprint Goal
- Story points
- Burndown charts
PSM I Certification
The PSM I exam (plus one retake) and Scrum.org certificate is included in the training. The exam is taken online. Please note, only if you take the exam within 14 days of completing the course will you receive a free second chance. After passing the PSM I exam, you will:
- Receive a Scrum.org Professional Scrum Master certificate.
- Become a lifelong member of the Scrum.org community.
- Be included in the global Professional Scrum Master database.
- Receive a 40% discount on the PSM II exam.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is included in the price?
The price includes course materials, the PSM I assessment, lifetime certification from Scrum.org and a 40% discount on the PSM II assessment.
How do I achieve the Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) certification?
The PSM I certification is achieved by taking and passing an online assessment in your own time following the course. It can be taken from any internet-connected computer.
What is required to achieve the Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) certification?
The PSM I assessment is comprised of 80 multiple choice questions that must be completed in 60 minutes. The pass mark is 85%. The course fee provides up to 2 attempts at the PSM I assessment.
What are the course hours?
Training will begin promptly at the posted class hours on all schedule class days.
How many people will attend?
Our courses are kept small (less than 20) to ensure a premium experience.
How should I prepare for the course?
The only preparation required is to read the Scrum Guide.
I'm not sure if I have enough experience to take the course. What should I do?
Come anyway! There will be plenty of opportunities to practice and learn from the collective intelligence of the students.
Can I claim PMI PDU credits for attending the course?
Yes. You can claim 14 PDU's for attending a course.
Can I pay via credit/debit card?
Yes. We also offer payment plans.
Where can I contact the trainer with further questions?
You can email us at email@example.com. We also have a live chat function on our website at sistersinsynergy.com.